We will donate 3% of net sale proceeds from every purchase made to Buglife to support the work being done with bees and pollinators in the UK.
Buglife’s aim is to halt the extinction of invertebrate species and to achieve sustainable populations of invertebrates across the UK. The organisation is working hard to achieve this through:
- Undertaking practical conservation projects that will contribute to achieving our aim.
- Promoting the environmental importance of invertebrates and raising awareness about the challenges to their survival.
- Assisting in the development of legislation and policy that will ensure the conservation of invertebrates.
- Developing and disseminating knowledge about how to conserve invertebrates.
- Encouraging and supporting invertebrate conservation initiatives by other organisations in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Donations from your purchases will be directed to two projects:
The B-Lines are linear pathways running though the UK countryside and towns, which will join up into a nation-wide network, helping to conserve our insect pollinators and let them move around more easily. The B-Lines are mapped as 3 km wide linear pathways, which encompass and link the best and most extensive areas of existing wildflower-rich habitat.
Urban areas provide enormous opportunities for habitat creation and Urban Buzz is a project which aims to utilise these spaces to help support bees. The project is using innovative techniques to create eight ‘Buzzing Cities’ in England and Wales for our declining pollinators. By transforming mown and unused areas of land, BugLife are creating 100 sites in each city equating to more than 200 hectares of rich and vibrant habitat equivalent to over 33 Wembley Stadiums.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Sign up for email updates on the latest Bozena Jankowska collections, campaigns and videos.